Re: It's time to discuss *that* matter again

Hey,

Le mardi 03 janvier 2006 Ã 20:52 +0530, Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay a
Ãcrit :
Hi,

We took over at the end of one election (well nearly) and finally
managed to survive through one (I would assume that we survived since no
one has flamed us yet).

And it is time to discuss *that* question again - what do we do about
the composition of the committee ?

FWIW, I'll leave the committee, but continue to work on the elections
system and the membership management system since the work is not
finished.

So, we just need to know who wants to stay and who wants to leave :-)
Anybody wanting to prepare a mail asking for new volunteers?

Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressÃs.