Re: [gnome.org #1462] Application received from DULMANDAKH Sukhbaatar (dulmandakh AT gmail.com)

tir, 01 08 2006 kl. 02:47 -0400, skrev Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay via RT:

About DULMANDAKH Sukhbaatar

Coming all the way from Mongolia to attend GUADEC 2006 in Spain is
impressive.

Having done so much work for spreading the knowledge of Free Software
and GNOME in Mongolia is remarkable and in such a short time and
deserves all our support!

"GNOME contributions:

Detailed description:
first Linux Install Fest in Mongolia using Ubuntu linux.
distribute FLOSS news through http://www.mnbsd.org.
participated GUADEC2006.
planning Mongolian GNOME lo"

I can not read Mongolian but have a look at the Mongolian Unix User Group home page:
http://www.mnbsd.org/index.php where DULMANDAKH Sukhbaatar is sys admin!

I hereby give DULMANDAKH Sukhbaatar my warmest recommendations as a new member of
the GNOME Foundation.

I am sure he will work on establishing a GNOME Mongolia group.

DULMANDAKH Sukhbaatar is very interested in having Mongolia as a test region for
the One hundred dollar labtop as the population is only 2Â million over a very large
area and a lot of the citizens do not have electricity.

Kund regards

Anne Ãstergaard
Board Member

--