=?iso-8859-1?q?Application_received_from_Lorenzo_Gil_S=C3=A1nche?= =?iso-8859-1?q?z_=28lgs_AT_sicem=2Ebiz=29?=

Name: Lorenzo Gil Sánchez
E-mail: lgs AT sicem.biz
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): lgs
cvs.gnome.org username (if any): lgs

Detailed description:
- Website for PyGTK and some patches and heavy testing during the 2.x series

- Translation to spanish of the PyGTK tutorial and an article about using GObject in Python

- Small patches to gtk+ and a contribution of gtkcellrendererspin.h and gtkcellrendererspin.c

- Creation and development of Gazpacho, a GUI designer for GTK+

Contacts:
Johan Dahlin (johan gnome org) (PyGTK maintainer)
Rodrigo Moya (rodrigo gnome-db org) (gnomedb maintainer)
Carlos Garnacho (carlosg gnome org) (gnome-system-tools maintainer)
Jonathan Blandford (jrb redhat com) (member of board of directors)

Every day I use my computer and see how GNOME is evolving I'm feeling prouder and prouder of being part of
this community. Being a member of the gnome foundation is just a way of saying I really like this project for
me.

[Application received at Tue Apr 11 13:14:18 2006 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the membership committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that the delay for your application
to be processed can be up to one month.