Re: Unprocessed Applications

Le vendredi 07 avril 2006 Ã 01:42 +0300, Baris Cicek a Ãcrit :
I'll do the renewals and e-mail change request tomorrow. Some
applications have already been asked to get information about the
applicant. (And most of them were positive). I'll accept those
applications too. And someone please add those members to
foundation-announce and foundation-list, I'm not maintainer for these
lists.

I can subscribe people to foundation-announce. Should I do it for all
the "Renewal accepted" mails or do you have a list of address I should
subscribe?

Rest needs work. Since list goes to even October, 2005 I hope applicants
still alive. :) Can anyone from committee ask for information about the
applicants? If nobody comes up I'll start to process list.

Once we finish this applications, maybe it's best time to switch to RT3
system for applications because from what I have seen, spam is increased
exponentially during last couple of weeks. Vincent can you please guide
us for this switch? What we need?

I'll check with the sysadmins. But basically, we need:

  + rt3 accounts for all the committee members
  + make the committee rt3 queue send mail to this list by default
    (I guess it's better if all mails are sent here)
  + import the current not-processed applications there
  + modify the application form to send a mail to rt3

Vincent told me Behdad is willing to help for new membership system, we
better finish this system as well. Vincent can you please ask Behdad
about it?

I sent him a mail a few days ago with all the basic explanations. I'll
ask if he had time to look at this.

Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressÃs.