Re: TODO list for the elections

Hi,

Just trying to see where we are right now and to help you know what
needs to be done.

First question: who wants an access to the membership & elections
database to do possible updates/modifications? It's probably better
if I don't access the database myself (though I'll have to do it
to alter it to handle candidates affiliations in the voting system).