Application received from Madhan Raj M (raj_madan AT rediffmail.com)

Name: Madhan Raj M
E-mail: raj_madan AT rediffmail.com
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): madan
cvs.gnome.org username (if any): madhanrm

Documentation:
  GNOME Hackers Kickstart Guide

Modules worked on:
   Gnome Panel, Gedit, Gnome-terminal, Gftp, File-roller, Sound-juicer, Gnome-media

Detailed description:
Gnome Hackers Kickstart Guide:

http://www.gnomebangalore.org/?q=node/view/649
Wrote a guide on Hacking GNOME for newbie hackers along with an Example hack.

Modules:
I have reported 31 bugs in bugzilla and Fixed  31 bugs which have been committed into the CVS. I have worked
on the modules like Gnome-panel, gedit, gnome-terminal, gftp, file-roller. But my major contributions were in
Sound-juicer and Gnome-media.

Contacts:
Reference 1:
Name  : Ronald Bultje
Email : rbultje ronald bitfreak net
Role : Maintainer of Gnome-media

Reference 2:
Name : Kaushal Kumar
email: kakumar novell com
Role: Maintainer of Nautilus and has mentored me for 4 months.

Reference 3:
Name: Ross Burton
Email : ross burtonini com
Role : Maintainer of Sound-juicer

Reference 4:
Name: Luis Villa
email: luis villa gmail com
Role: GNOME Board Member

1. Got CVS Commit Access
2. Checkout the ChangeLog file of Sound-juicer and GNOME Media for most of my contributions.

[Application received at Thu May 19 13:47:30 2005 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the membership committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that the delay for your application
to be processed can be up to one month.