[RENEWAL] Application received from Marcus Leyman (leyman AT revolvera.se)

Name: Marcus Leyman
E-mail: leyman AT revolvera.se
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): leyman
cvs.gnome.org username (if any):

Previous GNOME Foundation member: yes

Detailed description:
I do teaching and consulting in linux desktops for businesses and schools in southern sweden. I generally
(read: always) promote Gnome as being the desktop my clients/students should choose. In this context i pretty
much base my company on the Gnome project. This would be a fairly large contribution as i've put the Gnome
desktop on many(!) computers, which in the end return information and bug-reports to the community.

My previous membership was based on a small mail-notification applet named Flink which had a fairly large
userbase at the time. I don't have time to maintain it anymore sadly.

Contacts:
None that could verify what i do directly, but andersca and the Imendio-crew should know who i am.

[Application received at Thu Mar 24 18:13:39 2005 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the membership committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that the delay for your application
to be processed can be up to one month.