Application received from Benedikt Christopeit (benedikt AT gnome-de.org)

Name: Benedikt Christopeit
E-mail: benedikt AT gnome-de.org
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): bene_
cvs.gnome.org username (if any):

Developmet: Website

Detailed description:
I am working as webmaster for GNOME Germany, I had create the GNOME Deutschland e.V site. Right know I'am at
the CeBit to represent GNOME. Also I am a hoster for oGALAXYo, Manny and other GNOME Projects. At least I
help murrayc to get a ne Place for planet.gnome.org.

Contacts:
Christian Mayer: chrisime gnome-de org
Christian Neumair: chris gnome-de org
Ali Akcaagac: aliakc web de

I try to do my best to create a website for the german community where users an developers get help. In
future gnomedeskop.de will be closed, and Christian Neumair an me will write for GNOME Deutschland e.V.

[Application received at Fri Mar 11 11:44:22 2005 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the membership committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that the delay for your application
to be processed can be up to one month.