Application received from Gian Mario Tagliaretti (g.tagliaretti AT parafernalia.org)

Name: Gian Mario Tagliaretti
E-mail: g.tagliaretti AT parafernalia.org
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): gmt
cvs.gnome.org username (if any):

Detailed description:
I wrote the API for the python bindings of the following packages:

- gtkmozembed
- gtksourceview
- gtkspell
- gnomeprint
- gnomeprintui

Some bug hunting in most of the python binding packages with some patches sent.

Packaging (unofficial) for python bindings packages.

I wrote a tutorial for pygtk developers:
www.parafernalia.org/pygtk/

Actually I'm working on the API of gstreamer-python bindings.

Contacts:
Gustavo J. A. M. (Carneiro gjc inescporto pt) (gnome-python and gnome-python-extras mantainer); Johan Dahlin
(jdahlin async com br) (pygtk mantainer)

Since I don't have a CVS account, I would like to ask if it will be possible to have one in order to mantain
the documentation.

Thanks in advance in any case.

cheers
gmt

[Application received at Wed Jun 15 15:26:03 2005 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the membership committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that the delay for your application
to be processed can be up to one month.