Application received from Clytie Siddall (clytie AT riverland.net.au)

Name: Clytie Siddall
E-mail: clytie AT riverland.net.au
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any):
cvs.gnome.org username (if any): clyties

 a lot of translation.

Detailed description:
I have translated all the desktop files for both Gnome 2.10 and Gnome 2.12. I am maintaining them at the 100%
level (playing catch-up with developers and their string changes <grr :) >).

I translated the GUADEC press announcement.

I am an active member of Gnome-Women, and active on the gnome-i18n list. I have proposed, and am willing to
help organize, Gnome Love Days for i18n.

I advocate for Gnome among my language community.

I am very ill/disabled, so I can only do things by bits and pieces, but I hope it's useful.

from Clytie

Contacts:
Danilo Segan danilo gnome org, Christian Rose menthos gnome org, Nguy�n Thái Ng�c Duy pclouds gmail com
(Vietnamese team coordinator), Murray Cumming murrayc murrayc com (GUADEC release)

I'm happy to help in any way I can. I hope it's useful. I would like to see disabled people more active in
Gnome, and hope I can encourage that. I also want to see Gnome-Women have a higher profile, and see my
language at 100% in the distribution. World domination is low on my list. ;)

Thankyou for your time. I hope things are going well for you and yours.

Back to the .po files. I swear, if Christian changes Epiphany _one more time_ ...

[Application received at Mon Jul 25 1:46:38 2005 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the membership committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that the delay for your application
to be processed can be up to one month.