Application received from Arangel Angov (ufo AT linux.net.mk)

Name: Arangel Angov
E-mail: ufo AT linux.net.mk
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): ufo
cvs.gnome.org username (if any): stojmir

Detailed description:
As a coordinator of the Macedonian GNOME Translation team I've translated most of GNOME 2.8, 2.10 and 2.12
into Macedonian by myself.

Contacts:
I think that this is good enough, my name is in all the mk.po files headers @
http://l10n-status.gnome.org/gnome-2.12/mk/index.html

plus, I'm listed here:

http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/teams.html

At the moment working on the translation of GNOME 2.12, hope to make it to the offical supported languages
(only 6% to go). Afterwards I was planing on doing a GNOME live CD in Macedonian and flood some people with
it on SoftwareFreedomDay or anywhere else after that. In short, doing everything I can do to spread GNOME!

[Application received at Sun Jul 24 15:42:15 2005 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the membership committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that the delay for your application
to be processed can be up to one month.