Application received from Aparecido Quesada (professorquesada AT ig.com.br)

Name: Aparecido Quesada
E-mail: professorquesada AT ig.com.br
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any):
cvs.gnome.org username (if any):

Detailed description:
I created the material in Telecenter São Paulo and "Teaching Gnome" and I'm coordinator trainning center in
São Paulo

Contacts:
Timothy Ney  timothyney gmail com                and Izabel Valverde izabel spet br

In the first Forum Gnome 2004 in Foz Iguaçu I was one of the speaker with the presentation "how teaching
gnome" and I participed in the last Fórum teaching a course for beginner users. (4 hours)
I'm professor and I prefer to give class to desktop user.

[Application received at Thu Dec 1 18:24:31 2005 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the membership committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that the delay for your application
to be processed can be up to one month.