Re: Accepting Nirmal Kumar's Membership Application

Le vendredi 29 avril 2005 Ã 20:00 +0300, Baris Cicek a Ãcrit :
I have also created nimar_kumar file into applications/approved.

Did someone send the acceptance mail to Nimar and subscribe him to
foundation-announce?

Btw, did I give you the foundation-announce password (you need it to
subscribe people)?

I'll work on a script that will automate that process, because there're
several things included and that might lead to errors w/o such a tool.

If you can make such a script, then that's great!
We planned a long time ago to move the membership management to
something else with a database and a nice interface, so it'd be easy to
process applications. We never found time to finish it.

Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressÃs.