Changes for new committee members

I just addes new committee members names and e-mail addresses into
form-letters, as Vincent suggested so.

Those are the names and e-mails that I have added. Vincent is on top
since he's chair, and the rest is alphabetically sorted.

  Vincent Untz <vincent vuntz net>
  Albert Mora <jarashi telefonica net>
  Baris Cicek <baris teamforce name tr>
  Eddy Mulyono <eddymulyono mail com>
  Sankarshan Mukhopadhay <sankarshan randomink org>

I hope I haven't done any mistake about names and emails. Seems like
those files should be ascii-encoded, I would be pleased if Vincent
clarify this issue.

Btw, is there any place apart from theese files that committee members
should be changed? Vincent? Glynn?