Interested in joining the committee

Membership Committee I would like to put forward my name for the same.

A brief (and somewhat outdated) biography can be found at [1]. I am also
the Marketing Contact for OpenOffice.org in India and one of the Owners
of Bengali Native Language Project [2]. I help to host Planet Floss
India [3] and am a part of Gnome Marketing Effort in India.

I am also part of the working group of FSF-India.

Currently, I am employed by Red Hat (in India) as part of the Global
Professional Services Team with the e-id sankar at redhat dot com.

Looking forward to your reply,

Warm regards
Sankarshan

[1] http://www.geocities.com/sankarshan76/