Re: Call for volunteers: looking for new Membership Committee members

Dear GNOME Membership Committee,

I am interested in joining the GNOME Membership Committee. I want to
help GNOME. Volunteering in the Committee looks like a good way to do
it.

A few sentences about myself:

I have enough spare time to keep up with Planet GNOME everyday (and
Monologue and other "planets") because I have a strong personal interest
in Human-Computer Interaction. I also go to local ACM SIGCHI chapter
meetings.

I have enough attention to detail to contribute some code to esound. So
I guess that makes me NOT a non-coder.... :*(

Having been a math teacher's assistant, teaching basic algebra to
American high school students, I am motivated when dealing with people,
even the "not-so-nice" ones.

I have experience maintaining several low volume mailing lists on Yahoo!
Groups for fellow junior high and high school alumnis (point-and-click
style, not majordomo or mailman).

Oh, and I currently work as a technical consultant at Softscape.com.

Sincerely,

-Eddy Mulyono