Application received from Jorge Bernal (koke AT amedias.org)

Name: Jorge Bernal
E-mail: koke AT amedias.org
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): koke
cvs.gnome.org username (if any): jbernal

Detailed description:
I maintain spanish translations for balsa, mergeant, libgda, gnome-app-install and update-manager. Also I
translated the GNOME 2.10 release notes.

Besides translations, I've contributed some little patches like:

* Strength password meter for g-k-m (#166504) shot:
http://amedias.org/img/gnome-keyring-strength-bar-patch1.png
* Yelp: Hitting Escape in the Find toolbar entry  should close the Find toolbar (#167414)
* Default icon for menu whe the .desktop has no Icon (#76495)

Contacts:
For translations: serrador cvs gnome org (spanish coordinator)

For the patches, see the corresponding bugs

Thanks to Christian Rose who encouraged me and gnome-i18n team to apply for membership.

[Application received at Mon Apr 4 11:58:50 2005 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the membership committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that the delay for your application
to be processed can be up to one month.