Re: Lost Ximian hackers

On Mon, 2004-09-20 at 13:28 +0200, Vincent Untz wrote:
Hi Luis,

Last week, I sent mails to the GNOME Foundation members who need to renew
their membership. I got some mail errors for the following Ximian people
(they have ximian.com addresses): Ian Peters, Frank Belew and Alex
Graveley.

If you know how to reach them, could you tell them that they should renew
before Friday if they want to vote for the referendum.

All have left the company, which is why you got errors.

alex is at: alex beatniksoftware com

the other two are no longer involved in gnome at all, and I don't have
email addresses for either of them. I do have an IM address for Ian,
I'll ask, but i'm sure he'll not want to renew.

Thanks for tracking them down-
luis