[RENEWAL] Application received from Michael Kestner (mkestner AT ximian.com)

Name: Michael Kestner
E-mail: mkestner AT ximian.com
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): mkestner
cvs.gnome.org username (if any): mkestner

Previous GNOME Foundation member: yes

Detailed description:
Gtk# is a .Net language binding for the Gtk and Gnome libs.  I'm the creator and maintainer of the binding.
for more information on the project, its homepage is at http://gtk-sharp.sf.net.

Contacts:
Miguel de Icaza (miguel novell com) (mono project leader.)

During the past two years of membership, I also contributed to evolution and gal, but am currently paid by
Novell to work full-time on the Gtk# binding.

[Application received at Wed Sep 15 15:14:39 2004 (Eastern time)]