Application received from Paolo Borelli (pborelli AT katamail.com)

Name: Paolo Borelli
E-mail: pborelli AT katamail.com
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): pbor
cvs.gnome.org username (if any): pborelli

glade3
gnome-games

Detailed description:
I worked on glade3 for some time, even if unfortunately this project is not very active at the moment.
Now I mainly help out with gedit (I wrote a plugin, misc bug fixing, Q&A, web page, making releases, etc).
I also contributed variuos patches to various gnome projects (in particular gnome-games, but also gtk,
rhythmbox and others).
I'm also active in the #gnome-love channel providing assistance for new programmers.

Contacts:
Paolo Maggi (paolo maggi polito it) (gedit maintainer)
Joaquin Cuenca Abela (ec98cuenc free fr) (glade3 maintainer)
Callum McKenzie (callum physics otago ac nz) (gnome games maintainer)

You can also check my contributions in the  ChangeLogs of gedit, glade3, gnome-games etc.

[Application received at Wed Sep 15 5:31:35 2004 (Eastern time)]