[RENEWAL] Application received from Telsa Gwynne (hobbit AT aloss.ukuu.org.uk)

Name: Telsa Gwynne
E-mail: hobbit AT aloss.ukuu.org.uk
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): telsa
cvs.gnome.org username (if any): telsa

Previous GNOME Foundation member: yes

was up to date -- it used to be hobbit and is now telsa.)

Detailed description:
It wants me to fill all this in again?

Same as before. Docs, bugs, breaking, and this time around
translations too. Less of the first three, more of the final
one, but still enough to qualify, I think.

Contacts:
I suspect any two of the membership committee will do?
This is only a renewal, after all.

[Application received at Wed Sep 15 5:00:52 2004 (Eastern time)]