Application received from John (J5) Palmieri (johnp AT martianrock.com)

Name: John (J5) Palmieri
E-mail: johnp AT martianrock.com
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): J5
cvs.gnome.org username (if any): johnp

HAL/DBus
gnome-blog
pygtkspell
gnome-vfs

Detailed description:
* Wrote a large portion of the gaim applet for Gnome 1.x

* Created the first attempt at moving the gaim applet to gnome-2.x notification icon.  Current implementation
is largly based on my code.

* Work on hal and dbus integrating them into Fedora's Gnome desktop.  Comaintain the dbus python buindings
with Seth.

* Added proxy and spell checking support to gnome-blog.  Have other various bug fixes.

* wrapped the gtkspell library in python

* One-to-many (drives to volumes) gnome-vfs patch

Contacts:
* Havoc Pennington <havoc redhat com> - my manager
* Seth Nickell <seth gnome org> - I work on his gnome-blog project as well as help him maintian the python
bindings for DBus
* Dave Camp <dave novell com> - Dave likes me and he is not part of the Red Hat crew.  Ok, so perhaps it is
just because he is not part of the Red Hat crew and is in here for balance ;-)

[Application received at Tue Sep 14 18:49:47 2004 (Eastern time)]