Candidacy: Bill Haneman

Name: Bill Haneman
Email: billh at gnome dot org
Affiliation: Sun Microsystems

After some consideration, I'm ready to commit myself to the GNOME
Foundation Board of Directors for a third term.

IMO Board issues for the next year will include leveraging grassroots
GNOME support around the world, and facilitating use of the GNOME
"brand" while defending GNOME and Free Software.  Forging and
strengthening relationships is important too.

I work on GNOME software every day; as maintainer of multiple cvs
modules, and as an architect of the GNOME Accessibility Project.

"GNOME is for everybody!".

- Bill