Re: Application received from Frank Rehberger (Frank.Rehberger AT web.de)

Michael-

What's going on is the applications which were submitted during the
elections weren't processed until after the elections.  Then we had
Christmas and New Years holidays.  I just got back from holidays and
that's why the slight delay in processing.  We hope to get caught up
in January.

Regards,
Eric Baudais