Re: [Fwd: GNOME Foundation Annual Elections - proposal [draft]]

Le Jeudi 11 septembre 2003, a 11:35, Glynn Foster a ecrit :
Hey guys,

We've discussed having anonymous voting and here's the proposal we want
to send to foundation-list. What do you guys think?

Glynn

That's ok for me : we already sent a key to identify the members when
they vote before. The only difference here is when we'll post the
results online. And we have to keep secret the way the key is created.
It's not really a lot of new work and thus it's perfect :-)

Les gens heureux ne sont pas presses.