Re: Remaining applications: we need to process them

Le lundi 20 octobre 2003, a 02:00, Andy Tai a ecrit :
392 Sukrat Bhalla

reject, no contribution listed

Agreed.

393 Ramesh Kumar
reject, no concrete contribution

Agreed. This one needs a special message: he has applied 3 or 4 times...

394 Polkan Garcia
contribution unclear how it relates to GNOME, reject
and recommend reapply with concrete details of
contribution

Agreed.

395 Xavier Nicolovici
French translation, accept

I've talked with the head of the french translation team, and he told me
that Xavier was not active for three years. He only translated a guide
for GNOME 1.0. Is it really enough to accept his application ?
Maybe we should tell him that he should have a more recent contribution
to be accepted.

403 Marky Goldstein

No contribution yet, reject

Agreed.

406 Young-Ho Cha

Korean translation, which I think is sufficient,
accept

IIRC (not sure, this was some time ago), I found that there was not a
lot of translations. But this should be ok, yes.

417 Ali Akcaagac
CVSgnome, accept

Agreed.

436 Sebastien Bacher
translation works, accept

Agreed.

440 Chee Bin Hoh

He did some real work, accept

I didn't look at this one. If the documentation is ok, then it's ok for
me. Maybe we should ask jfleck.

Thanks for your work, Andy.

Les gens heureux ne sont pas presses.