Re: Membership duration between renewals

On Tue, 2002-10-29 at 11:00, Ghee Seng Teo wrote:

      I think the current implementation mechanisms do not allow for
      renewal at the anniversary dates. All renewals should be made
      between a set period (say 6-weeks) prior to election I think it is
      best so that most works are concentrated over that periods.

Yeah, that's what I figured :-).  Sounds good.

Regards,
Nat