GNOME Candidacy: Sriram Ramkrishna

Sriram Ramkrishna
Affiliations: No Affiliations

I'm running for the GNOME Foundation board in order to help GNOME and in the process better my own helps by making GNOME problems, my problems. While I'm not a serious coder I can code; I think my talents really lie in facilitating and attacking problems from a high level. I would like to help the GNOME project grow further by encouraging the use of GEP, help get documentation complete, and establish more desktop standards. I've had experience in leading a diverse engineering team, worked on projects that spanned many physical locations, and had some management experience. All of which requires critical thinking and planning. Thanks.