Re: case sensitivity default in find file

On Sat, 03 Jan 2015 01:49:52 -0500 Felix Miata wrote:
If a way to configure the default to off exists in the 4.8.13 man page, I'm
not finding it. Is this even possible? I almost never want it on, and yet it
takes many keystrokes to turn off manually on first search after every start.
Same goes for first hit but in reverse, which I want to default to on.

Look at the [FindFile] section in ~/.config/mc/ini.

Or set options in "Find File" dialog and then save options using menu Options->Save setup.

--
Andrew