Re: simple player for mp3s

On Fri, 2011-05-13 at 10:11 -0400, Frank wrote:

I simply was trying to avoid dl'ing and trying out 25 or 30
players by asking for suggestions from other mc users. I am trying to
avoid GUIs - ideally the player would load quickly, and end just as
quickly with a quick keypress. AFAIK mpg123 needs a double ctrl-c to
quit..just a little annoying (unless I have missed something).

Neither of the players that I suggested forces you to use a GUI.

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev