Re: File & Directory Hightlighting

Hi!

On Tue, 2010-09-14 at 16:20 +0100, Keith Roberts wrote:
I'm having to copy empty sub-directories to several
different directories at once.

I guess it should be solved by entering correct destination masks? They
don't seem to be working correctly at the moment though...

FAR, for instance, has "Process multiple destinations" for this purpose.
Maybe worth requesting to be implemented in mc? However, the selection
behavior of FAR is completely identical to the one exhibited by mc.

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev