Re: How to change the defaults for file highlighting?

On Sun, 29 Nov 2009, Yury V. Zaytsev wrote:

On Sun, 2009-11-29 at 13:39 -0600, Theodore Kilgore wrote:

Thanks. Now if someone can specify exactly which code version this is and
exactly where to get it?

[Midnight-Commander]
select_flags = ...

/* selection flags */
typedef enum {
   SELECT_FILES_ONLY = 1 << 0,
   SELECT_MATCH_CASE = 1 << 1,
   SELECT_SHELL_PATTERNS = 1 << 2
} select_flags_t;

Yuri,

Sorry, that is not exactly what I meant. I meant where do I get it? Which version, precisely? An rc version? The main development tree? OK with me whichever one it is. Just point me in the right direction.

The thing is, we all have to specialize. I am more or less a consumer of what you are producing, though, I hope, a somewnat informed one.

OTOH, if you have a still camera or a webcam, or, perhaps occasionally some other piece of USB hardware, it is quite possible that you are using some of _my_ code in order to make it work. If so, then you probably are willing to consume without developing incurable urges to participate actively. And I totally understand.

So, as I said, which version of the code do I go and get?

To share with you one of my current concerns ought to put the matter in perspective. Does anyone on this list know someone who owns a Genius Smart 300 camera? The user who helped me develop the stillcam support a couple of years ago was a student in Zurich. He has apparently gone home to Yerevan, or otherwise departed for parts unknown. I have lost contact with him and I need to find someone else to test the kernel code which is supposed to make it work in webcam mode.

Theodore Kilgore