Re: re Display Corrupted over remote connections for RHEL5 and CentOS5

Hallo, William,

Du (williamk) meintest am 20.07.07:

I left answering for those with better knowledge than me. However no
great explanation has come.  Having had the same problem in the past
I have no real cure but recent query from Helmut Hullen has given me
a way around the problem. To quote him:

With ctrl-l ("repaint") I get a fine screen, but that's a silly way
(and   the "full installation" of mc doesn't need this key).

In my special case I found that "mc" used the wrong libraries (my fault,
not an mc fault).

Viele Gruesse!
Helmut