Re: ``ctime''

On Fri, 10 Feb 2006 10:46:53 +0200
Pavel Tsekov <ptsekov gmx net> wrote:

MC talks of ctime as it was creation time. Is there a specific
reason for that? I searched manpage and sourcecode. No hints.

Where did you get that source code ? There is no reference to
"creation time" in the current source code. You are right though that
in the manpage says "creation time".

I meant "no hints *why* you call it creation time". The UI also says
"Created" ("Info" display).

We just wondered about that and thought you have a specific reason for
that (personally, I can't imagine it's a (strings-)"bug", 'cause it must
be a really old one then.)

J.

--
dreaming in digital