Re: A fork of MC

On Wed, 5 Oct 2005, Enrico Weigelt wrote:

* Pavel Tsekov <ptsekov gmx net> wrote:

Hi,

As such I decided to move forward and create a fork of the project.

please keep me up to date.

Problably I'll find the time for some contributions.
My personal plans for mc are:

    + get rid of glib
    + get rid of autoshit

These are not my goals. What I want to do is make the process of reviewing
and accepting patches faster while keeping the code quality high. I want
to work on making MC as free of bugs as possible. I don't plan to look
back at older versions of MC - MC 4.6.1 and some patches from HEAD is
where I am going to start. I prefer cooperating with MC instead of denying
it.