Re: Sub-shell (ctrl-o) behavior

On Thu, 2005-05-19 at 14:26 +0300, Pavel Tsekov wrote:
Hello,

On Thu, 19 May 2005, GiveMeFish Lists wrote:

Under cygwin and when I telnet to a FreeBSD server, I ctrl-o and can
only see the results of the previous command.  I can't, for example,
type in another command.  As soon as I enter another keystroe, I am
immediately returned to the MC interface.

The subshell feature is disabled by default on Cygwin since it leaves
stale shell processes.

And on FreeBSD you are probably using an unsupported shell.  Please run
"man mc" and look for "subshell support".

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin