Problems tranfering files over shell link (ssh).

Hi,

I am using MC 4.6.0 on Mandrake 9.1. I do a lot of SSH file transfers,
but I do have a problem using MC for this when doing recursive
transfers, or transfers of more than one selected file at a time. What
happens in that the first file transfers fine, but the second doesn't
complete and MC hangs or comes with an error message about not being
able to chmod. Monitoring my IP traffic shows that the ssh connection
is being closed on the client side for some reason after the first
file. The strange thing is that this only happens with larger files
(over 1MB). A lot of smaller files transfers fine.

I am not able to determine what's wrong, so help would be greatly
appreciated.

TIA

--
//Christian