Re: User modifiable menu in mcedit? - II

On Fri, 25 Jul 2003, Peter Masiar wrote:

Thanks Pavel and Peter for responding.
But I still cannot find a user modifiable menu in
MCEDIT. Not in mc.

Sorry I did not read more carefully.

I also apologize for not checking.  The editor user menu is not documented
in any manual.

Also, it could not be called for the standalone editor for some reason.
I've removed this limitation in CVS.

You mean how to change menu which appears in mcedit editor after
pressing F11? It's cool but I do not see any way to customize it either.

F9->Command->Edit editor menu file

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin