Re: MC Icon

Greetings

Thanks Pavel...

I did search however I only use search.yahoo.com exclusivly for web searches and I can assure you "Midnight Commander Icons" returns no results... I also searched the list that I posted my request to
and the FAQ. If it was there I guess I missed it...

I guess now anyone looking for the same will find the answer as
I note you have cc'ed your reply to the forum...

I would be a good idea to have the author/maintainer include
one with the package... I like the 32x32 one named mc.png.

Alternatively a link on the MC home page would do. It would most likely
come up in the search engines then.

Thanks again.

Regards

Pavel Roskin wrote: