Midnight Commander suggestions

I have some suggestions concerning Midnight Commander (console version).
My mc parameters:
$ mc -V
GNU Midnight Commander 4.5.55
Edition: text mode
Virtual File System: tarfs, extfs, ftpfs, mcfs, undelfs
With builtin Editor
Using S-Lang library with terminfo database
With subshell support as default
With support for background operations
With mouse support on xterm and Linux console
Using locale "en_US:en" (from environment variable LANGUAGE)

1. In the find dialog, during a search in progress, if ESC is pressed the search is aborted and the dialog is closed. Expected behaviour would be to stop the search, but leave the dialog open with search results up to date visible. In other words, ESC should work like the 'Suspend' button in the find dialog 2. During file operations such as copying or moving, ESC aborts the opertaion. However, the response is far form instant (unlike using cp -R, then pressing ^C... but we use mc to not have to cope with cp, mv and the likes...). It seems that only the copy operation can't easily aborted, as removing is aborted instantly.

--
Pozdrawiam,
        Olo