Re: MC hangs when changing dirs in non-anonymous ftp

Hello!

I would like to access an ftp share which I use as a backup repository, but
whenever I open the share via ftp://uname host/path/homedir and then try and
change directories to, say, the public_html directory, MC just sits there.
Is this a problem with program or is there something wierd about the
directory?

If it's "something wierd about the directory", then MC should warn you.
If it doesn't, it's a problem in MC.

If you want to submit a useful bugreport, please make sure to visit
www.midnightcommander.org first.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin