Re: leftover branches ?

* Andrew Borodin <aborodin vmail ru> schrieb:

> And now my questions to you:
>
> 1775_mvfs_9P
> 1775_mvfs_9P_2
> 1775_mvfs_9P_3
> DEV_mvfs_fish
> DEV_mvfs_local
> METUX.mvfs

Work in progress. I'll assign it to proper ticket when it passed
test cycles.

> WTF? Why you created a lot of branches about your mvfs stuff???

Just continued the work I started about 1.5 years ago.

> MC dev team doesn't have any plans to use this unknown library.

Did you do any one vote on that or do you now rule alone here ?

> Please remove that branches yourself and please don't push any
> mvfs-related code to the mc repo. Else your write access to the
> mc repo will be disabled.

Are you sure you're officially authorized to impose those threats ?

Did you check back with the guy who sponsors the infrastructure ?

And do you think this is an appropriate reward for one of the
people who practically revived mc from death ?

> If you develop the mc fork, please don't that in official mc server.

In case you still didn't notice: the mvfs stuff was meant for
upstream on day one.

cu

 phone:  +49 36207 519931  email: weigelt metux de
 mobile: +49 151 27565287  icq:   210169427         skype: nekrad666