Re: Ongoing french translation

Hello

Le Fri, 15 Jan 2010 21:18:14 +0100,
SZABÓ Gergely <szg subogero com> a écrit :

> Emmanuel Trillaud wrote:
> > Hi all,
> > Just want to said that I begin to update the french translation of mc. It has
> > not been update since a looong time, and it will soon be in better shape :-)
> > So if there is somebody else is interested by this task or has already begin it,
> > please contact me (through the list or directly) to avoid double work.
> >
> Hello,
>
> I'd do it just before a major release (e.g. 4.7). Otherwise the strings
> keep changing at an alarming rate.

So what exactly is your advice :
Waiting for the next major release (because 4.7 is already out, no?) or
translate the 4.7 release (i.e using the 4.7-stable branch ). The french
translation is not in good shape (according to your Wiki, it has not been
touch since 2002 and the 4.5.99a release, so it's 2 major version late) so I
would prefer to update it now and don't wait more.

Emmanuel "ETrio" Trillaud