Re: Mc-devel Digest, Vol 66, Issue 5

On Wed, 2010-01-06 at 16:33 +0100, Enrico Weigelt wrote:

> libmvfs is actively maintained by me (and I dont see any reason for
> abandoning it ever). As it's vital to several of my customer projects,
> I'll always maintain it.

If you want it to be an open project, why wouldn't you for starters
create a simple webpage for it so that others can participate? So far
it's just a semi-private (probably publicly accessible though) git repo
that no one even knows about.

> > Who's gonna support this pretty crucial piece of functionality then?
>
> Anyone can fork anytime.

You didn't get my point. WHO is willing to fork it and maintain it if
you are gone? Not me. No one knows about your project in the first
place, that's the problem.

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev