mc-Bug?

Hi,

Let's make it short - my english isn't best ;)

When connected to my ftp-server trough mc everything is all right, thanks for this!
Now trying to copy something and the server "timed-out" (After few minutes) I get a segmentation fault - not what I want...
This does not occur when syncing straight before - [crtl]-[r] or moving in another dir... (=>fish: reconnect)

$ mc --version
GNU Midnight Commander 4.6.1
Virtual File System: tarfs, extfs, cpiofs, ftpfs, fish, smbfs
With builtin Editor
Using system-installed S-Lang library with terminfo database
With subshell support as default
With support for background operations
With mouse support on xterm and Linux console
With internationalization support
With multiple codepages support

~$ uname -srmo
Linux 2.6.24-18-generic i686 GNU/Linux

Hopefully,
Florian
Jetzt neu! Schützen Sie Ihren PC mit McAfee und WEB.DE. 30 Tage