GNU Midnight Commander hanling with zoo archive

Title: GNU Midnight Commander hanling with zoo archive

Hello

I am using Midnight Commander on my computers,
And I have a question for handling zoo archives

I can open and edit files in the zoo archiv ( ok)
But I am missing some files
if I change into the zoo archiv.

In the zoo archiv are files with the same name
But with a other versions:
Example

A.dat;1
A.dat;2
A.dat;3

How can I see and edit this files?

Here some examples of the changed extension file:

# zoo
regex/\.(zoo|ZOO)$
        Open=%cd %p#uzoo
        View=%view{ascii} zoo Ld %f

# zoo1
regex/\.(zoo;[0-9]|ZOO;[0-9])$
        Open=%cd %p#uzoo
        View=%view{ascii} zoo l %f

Best regards

Hubert Huneke
Software Engineering
German Operations

FLEXTRONICS

33106 Paderborn
Germany
Tel. +49 (0) 5251 82 02 35
Tel. +49 (0) 5251 82 22 91
Tel. +49 (0) 5251 82 14 63
Fax.+49 (0) 5251 82 03 49
mailto:Hubert Huneke de flextronics com
www.flextronics.com

"CONFIDENTIAL AND PROPRIETARY INFORMATION NOTICE:
The information contained in and/or attached to this e-mail is Confidential and Proprietary Information of Flextronics International, Ltd., and its operating companies and subsidiaries. This information is intended only for the confidential use of the person(s) designated above. If this message has reached a person or persons not designated above, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you are not a designated recipient, please notify Flextronics immediately by reply e-mail and delete the original message together with any and all attachments."