Re: Gnome/Guadec and Government market

Op dinsdag 30-03-2010 om 16:11 uur [tijdzone +0200], schreef Sanne te
Meerman:
> Hi Willie,
>
> Besides a practical comment from Andre Klapper, you were the only one
> who responded to my request for a talk about accessibility. I've tried

Really? I think something must be wrong.
Eitan Isaacson said to me he submitted a paper about accessibility:
http://monotonous.org/2010/03/23/accessibility-hackday/#comments

> >> Wow, that's really great... the fact that a local organisation gets
> >> involved with software development from the bottom up is fantastic,
> >> but this is also great for marketing Open Source, a showcase for the
> >> added value of open source development. And for Gnome and Guadec this
> >> could also be very valuable. Thank you. Javier, if you're reading
> >> this, I'd love to hear more.

In NL we have Stichting Accessibility (www.accessibility.nl). I don't
think they are very aware of Free Software at all, but that could change
if we invite them. :-)

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen