Re: GNOME Store

Hi,

Andreas Nilsson wrote:
>  On 04/28/2010 12:18 PM, Dave Neary wrote:
>> Really? For me, it's got low brand value, it's a bit confusing, and the
>> whole monkeys in-joke is distracting. I'm not a huge fan of the design,
>> and the t-shirt colours aren't great (but of wourse that's personal
>> preference).
>>
>> Plus, it's the one that's selling the worst :)
> I'm of course emotionally connected to it as I drew it, but numbers
> rule, so it can go if it's not selling well enough.

I hope I haven't offended you Andreas - as I'm sure you guessed, that
wasn't my intention.

> 1. Too some extent I want to do really designish stuff, (possibly
> opposed to geeky) as I think it's good to communicate that the GNOME
> community really, really care about design. If people are comfortable
> wearing them in public because they look good, and not just because they
> like GNOME, that's great.

Yes! I love beautifully designed t-shirts. Think of all those t-shirts
that get copied over & over, like Che Guevarra or Obama & "Change", or
the Vitruvian Man, or the evolution of man... I would love to have a
GNOME t-shirt that were so original & cool that we started seeing
unauthorised hacked copies of it popping up.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary