Audience: developers Message:free of choose

Hello marketing team!

I'm new to the list. I'd like to propose one idea to promote Gnome 3.

I think that one of the main advantages of Gnome is that you are free
to choose your favourite language: C, c++, python, vala, perl...
Because of that I'd like to proposse to the marketing team to promote
more this aspect of gnome ("You are FREE to choose you favourite
language")
Related to this I think that promotion of new and "cool" languages
like Vala are good too. Developers like new things to try, and thie
mesaage would be
"ei, our platform is modern, we have the latest technologies in
programming languages"

Audience: Developers

Message: "You are FREE to choose you favourite language"

Cheers!
--
Javier Jardón Cabezas