Re: t-shirt on hackerheads

Hi all,

Final update: the new t-shirt is already available on Hackerthreads
online store. See here:

http://www.hackerthreads.com/itemMatrix.asp?GroupCode=1600134&eq=&MatrixType=1

Buy now! :-)

I'm checking with them if it's possible to provide t-shirts with same
design but with different colors.

Thanks Andreas for initial suggestion and design!

--lucasr